WQA's Advisory Councils play an important role in providing valuable feedback to help WQA move forward on various programs or initiatives. WQA has Advisory Councils for Young Professionals and Women in Industry.
The Councils are effective tools for:
- Providing feedback on existing programs and services
- Providing advice on how to prioritize new programs and activities
- Serving as a resource for WQA staff to evaluate topics, trends and industry data
What We Are Looking For:
- Engaged WQA members who want to become more involved with the Association and the challenges facing the water quality improvement industry
- A strong understanding of the water quality improvement industry
- Individuals with experience with relevant issues
Frequency of Meetings: Twice per year (at WQA Convention & Exposition and Mid-Year Leadership Conference).
Learn more about the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Advisory Council
Learn more about the Women in Industry (WIN) Advisory Council
Learn more about the Young Professionals (YP) Advisory Council
The annual Call for Volunteers will open in January 2022.