The Events Committee serves as a communications conduit between event participants and the Association. The Committee provides feedback on the event experience and recommends strategies for continuous improvement to boost value and return on investment for both attendees and exhibitors.
- Provides feedback on the event experience
- Serves as a communications conduit between participants and the Association
- Recommends strategies for continuous improvement to boost value and return on investment
- Acts as visible ambassadors to all event attendees
- Provides input on specific activities, practices, policies and procedures related to the Annual Convention and Mid-Year Leadership Conference
- Provides semi-annual reports to the Board of Governors
We’re Looking For
* Representation from all membership categories
* Representation from both exhibitors and attendees
* Professionals with a collaborative, creative and analytical mindset who can bring new ideas and solutions to the Committee
* Individuals with an understanding of what it takes to produce meetings and conventions
* Members who have previously attended the WQA Convention & Exposition and Mid-Year Leadership Conference
* Willingness to serve as champions of WQA and its events
* In Person: WQA Convention & Exposition, WQA Mid-Year Leadership Conference
* Virtual: Approximately once every 2 months
Staff Liaison: Events Director Angie Silberhorn.
Staff administrator: Events Manager Lindsay Garrity
Visit wqa.org/volunteer for information on signing up to serve on a WQA committee or advisory council.