WQA is developing a Reverse Osmosis (RO) Market Trends Report. This report will track quarterly RO sales trends based on data from the leading RO manufacturers. RO unit sales data will be collected quarterly for the US and Canada for residential RO systems. This will be a valuable tool for participating companies to analyze the growth or recession of this market sector over time.
Online data reporting site is hosted and managed by Dynamic Benchmarking (an independent 3rd party vendor) in order to main confidentiality of company data. All data submissions and the delivery of results are protected using multiple layers of security and encryption. Data results are displayed in aggregate and require a minimum number of responses. Only users in the company account have access to individual responses, and WQA will not have access to individual participant responses.
The report is anticipated to open for data collection in late 2020. Results are expected to be made available to participants in early 2021. This program will only be open for participation for RO manufacturers. There will be no fee for RO manufacturers to participate or view results.
- User Guide – the user’s guide will assist users in navigating the site and will answer most of the “how-to” questions.
- Download the Questions – download the list of unit sales data to be entered and share this with others in the company to assist with compiling the data needed each quarter.
- Enter data – the site is easy to use and navigate and is accessible 24/7/365. Users can log in and out as often as they like and enter, review and edit data. Users don’t have to complete all sections at once.
- View quarterly results to see how your company “stacks up” to all participants (in the aggregate).
- View your company’s results and industry totals reports. Results will be available in charts, graphs, and tabular formats.
- Be Informed
- Track industry trends over time to identify market changes.
- Make informed data-driven business decisions based on leading industry data.
Stay tuned to WQA for the latest updates and news regarding the report!
Any questions or comments regarding this report can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are others saying about this report?
"No other report out there in the industry..."
Claudia Milliron, Kinetico and WQA RO Market Trend Report Task Force Chair
"RO Manufacturers have been interested in this for years. In order to be able to give the best and most accurate information possible, It's going to be imperative that all our (RO) manufacturer members submit their information quarterly."
DJ Shannahan, 2020-21 WQA President, August 2020 President's Chat