The WQA Young Professionals Advisory Council will help advise members and member companies on hot topics within the up and coming workforce pool while building enthusiasm for new employees to enter the water treatment industry and participate in a broader YP network.
Join the Young Professionals Advisory Council to:
- Provide information and data regarding new workforce trends to member companies.
- Develop new insights and recommendations for training and knowledge opportunities requested by the next generation workforce.
- Develop and maintain a mentoring model to help young professionals gain valuable insight, make crucial industry connections and create a positive impact for the industry.
- Create buzz and engagement for young professionals at WQA events and participating shows.
- Develop the next “bench” for WQA volunteer opportunities such as task forces, committees, sections and Board of Directors.
Watch a video replay of the Young Professionals Advisory Council meeting held online during the 2020 Mid-Year Leadership Conference. Watch here (requires Member log-in).
The annual Call for Volunteers will open in January 2022.