Water Treatment For Dummies: Second Edition is a consumer-directed publication designed to answer common questions about the quality of water in your home or business. Under 50 pages in length, it is written in a simple, jargon-free style.
The second edition of WQA’s Water Treatment for Dummies is completely revised, updated and expanded with all-new facts, figures and statistics.
- A new section on unregulated emerging contaminants (including PFAS) and treatment solutions
- More consumer guidance on identifying door-to-door scams
- Tips for consumers served by a community water supply or by private wells
- Updated sections on anti-scaling devices, alkalizers/ionizers and equipment maintenance
- Consumer guidance on how to verify product certification
Use booklets for in-house sales, consumer shows, new employee orientations and service call leave-behind.
Download FREE Digital Version
Order Paperback Booklet Version
|Shipping & Handling Fees in the US for
Water Treatment for Dummies
|1 - 9 copies
|Bundles of 10
|Bundles of 25
|For orders of more than 100 copies, please contact:
International Shipping & Handling
Please contact WQA for details, email@example.com