The Water Quality Association recognizes those members that demonstrate a commitment to quality at the highest level – through WQA membership, professional certification, and product certification – with its Mark of Excellence recognition program.
The Mark of Excellence logo recognizes members who make a special commitment to the values of WQA and to advancing the cause of clean water. It showcases the company’s professional expertise and reinforces its commitment to top performance-based standards for its employees and the products it sells.
The Mark of Excellence is reserved for companies that:
- Are WQA member in good standing
- Sell or manufacture certified water treatment products
- Have certified professionals on staff (in that particular location)
Benefits to companies in the Mark of Excellence program:
- Company’s listing appears at the top of WQA member directory search results
- The company is marked with a distinctive logo
- Mark of Excellence is a member benefit, with no program fee, for those who qualify
- WQA automatically verifies member companies who meet the criteria, allowing for immediate participation in the program
- Use of the Mark of Excellence logo in advertising and on social media
- COMING SOON: WQA will offer special Mark of Excellence marketing materials including prepared Social Media posts, a customizable customer handout, and a news release template so companies can announce the special designation in local media.
Would your company like to be a Mark of Excellence Company? Get more information on: