WQA’s Leadership Engagement And Development (LEAD) program develops advanced leadership skills while forging deeper engagement and participation within the WQA and broader industry. In three years, the impact of RISE, THRIVE, and WIN has spread to provide tangible solutions to members, including young professionals and women in the industry, to build their networks by harnessing the power of networking, mentoring and education. To help LEAD grow, we need your support.
Three Ways to LEAD
RISE: Elevating Industry Success
Young professionals gain access to resources, information and connections to develop skills to excel at the next level.
THRIVE: Growing the Industry
Uncover diverse talent, ideas and experiences; provide equitable access to growth opportunities, and create inclusive engagement.
WIN: Strengthening the Industry
Provide recognition, resources and mentoring opportunities for women in the water treatment industry.
Lead Supporter Program
- LEAD Goals:
- LEAD Scholarship to attend WQA’s Convention & Exposition or Mid-Year Leadership Conference
- WQA Mentorship Program materials
- LEAD Emerging Leaders Program materials
- Outside speakers
- 360 reviews (ex. Center for Creative Leadership)More reasons to become a LEAD supporter & advocate:
- Brand association with supporting young professionals, women in industry, a welcoming environment, and the broader water treatment industry
- Relationship building for your company as a forward-thinking organization
Thank You to Our Generous LEAD Supporters!