We believe so strongly in the power of WQA Professional Certification that we’re helping pay for it! For a limited time, WQA members who earn a certification title within a year of signing up for WQA’s professional training program could be eligible for a rebate toward the cost of the training and certification exam.
Take our self-directed courses for training at your own pace, or register for one of our new instructor-led training courses.
Special terms and conditions apply, including:
- You must be a WQA core or premier level member at the time of training, exam purchase, and rebate application to qualify for a rebate (Not a core or premier member? Contact our membership department for information on upgrading)
- Rebate applies to the online training portion of your education (the instructor fee portion of the instructor-led training courses and the discussion group participation fees of the self-directed training are not subject to rebate)*
- Member must pass the certification exam within one year of registering for training
- Rebate must be claimed within 30 days of receiving exam results.
Download the official terms and conditions.
Get Started Now!
Check out our instructor-led training courses
* Some definitions to help you understand the terms and conditions:
- Elearning = automated response activities and instructor-graded field activities accessed through the TREK and/or Water Treatment Learning Center sites.
- Instructor sessions and discussion group sessions = live, interactive training taking place over video-conferencing platforms such as Zoom.
- Instructor-led training = a training program consisting of live instruction over Zoom or similar and elearning activities.